- Slim your waistline, flatten tummy and hip bulges, train your waist to achieve that perfect hourglass figure, and boost your confidence with the dual cinching effect achieved by the lace up back and our 3 rows of hook and eye front closure.
- The traditional lace up back adds sex appeal while the front hook and eye closure allows for ease of dressing and undressing.
- “Usagi Moon” pattern is vibrantly printed on 100% polyester fabric that is soft on skin and stretches to fit many body types.
- “Usagi Moon” Bustier top is sexy and cute, appropriate for intimate special occasions as well as costume events and holidays, parties, cosplay, and bold fashion statements.
- Wash care: Hand wash only, wash separately, drip-dry. Do not wring dry or iron.
Perfect for intimate special occasions, waist training, or showing off your cuteness at parties and events!
This kawaii corset bustier top is made of two layers of fabric with plastic boning to support its shape. Notable features include a vibrantly printed ultra-cute Usagi Moon pattern, hook and eye front closure, ribbon lacing in the back, satin ribbon trim, and plastic boning for added support. Our Usagi Moon corset fully emphasizes the elegant curves of your bust and waistline.
All items are shipped in discreet packaging.
PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO MEASURE FOR YOUR SIZE.
Available sizes Extra-Small (XS) through Extra-Large (XL).
How to determine your perfect fit?
The corset is in order to make a slenderer body, please don’t compare with the general clothes’ size. Please use our size chart picture on the product page in the photo gallery, do NOT use the Amazon size guide. The corset is designed by waist size, please choose your corset according to your waistline. If you are not sure which size to go, please contact us with your measurements, we would be more than happy to help you pick the best fitting size.
How to put on a corset by yourself?
1. Loosen the corset by undoing the center loops and pulling the back of corset apart 6-7″ but don’t undo the laces at the bottom of the corset.
2. Carefully line up the two sides of busk on the front of the corset. Line up the pins and the holes and clip the busk together.
3. Tighten the lacing. First, tighten up starting from the top. Next, go from the bottom of the lacing. Last, pull the laces tighter in the center and tie a knot.
4. There is a panel at the back of the corset which you can use to cover up your back under the lacing (optional) or fold it into the corset for a more exposed look for your back under the crisscross ribbon lacing.